TFBI assists new and emerging food processing business with the goal of supporting entrepreneurship and job creation in the food manufacturing industry.
Join us on Thursday, August 21st for TFBI's next quarterly workshop.
Topic: Start-Up Financing For A Food Business
Time: 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Location: 1 Yonge Street, Suite 900, Toronto
Please Register in Advance
This workshop will help local food entrepreneurs and aspiring artisan food producers understand and learn about sources of start-up financing.
It's aimed at new and early stage food entrepreneurs under the age of 40.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn about the sources of start-up financing for a food business available for entrepreneurs from 18 to 39 years of age.
- Hear about eligiblility requirements for a $5,000 grant through the Starter Company Program available from Enterprise Toronto
- Learn about start-up loans of up to $45,000 from Futurpreneur Canada and its partner, BDC
- Connect with other entrepreneurs and industry organizations.
HEAR FROM THE EXPERTS
- Valerie Copland, Business Development Manager, will speak about startup financing food business entrepreneurs under the age of 40, available from Futerpreneur Canada.
- Michael Donahue is an experienced advisor with TFBI who has helped accelerate the growth of hundreds of start-ups.